December 30, 2013

High/Low - A Sunday Ritual

High of the week:  Christmas of course!  Joseph and I enjoyed a nice relaxing holiday together.  We slept in, enjoyed dinner and a movie together at Studio Movie Grill, and drove around to admire beautiful Christmas lights.

Low of the week:  Christmas of course!  This was my first Christmas away from family in my entire life.  While I didn't miss crazy schedules to get to everyone's home for a quick visit, I missed other traditions such as:  Hanging out at my sister's house playing cards with everyone, visiting my Grandma and Grandpa, Christmas Village in downtown Ogden, homemade eggnog on Christmas Eve with our children, while Joseph reads the nativity to us from the Bible, and snow! 

Frisco City Square

How was your week?

XOXO

Find out what High/Low is all about HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment