November 10, 2013

High/Low

Hello y'all!  This week has flown by so fast:  I think I say that every week, but it's true every week I say it. 
It's time for high/low of the week! 

High of the week:  Spending time outside this Saturday was definitely my high of the week.  We also went for a quick drive after church today; I love being outside!

A picture from our walk in an Oak Preserve park in Plano Texas.
 Low of the week:  I have been feeling under the weather lately, which isn't fun. 

I didn't get a chance to blog my selfie of the week last Wednesday, so here it is!  I had some fun playing with my photo apps as you can see. . . 

This looks like I don't have eyes!  Totally scary!
Close up in black and white.
The original pic with funky filters and a frame.


I hope everyone had a great week!  I'd love to know your high and low of the week, and I'd love to see your selfies!

XOXO


Find out what High/Low of the week is all about HERE!
Find out what selfie of the week is all about HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment