December 27, 2014

Word for 2015: Transformation

I can't believe Christmas is already over!  It seems it came and went by so fast this year!  I absolutely love the holiday season, but when it's over, it's over in my opinion!  I don't like to drag out the holiday by keeping the Christmas tree up until February; I like to get on with life as usual.

I am a goal oriented person, so I've always liked the idea of New Year Resolutions, family themes, 30 day challenges.  If you've followed my blogging you already know this about me.  This year instead of a list of goals for 2015, I'm focusing my goals towards one word:  Transformation.  I'm already on a path of change since managing my depression, so I want to keep the momentum going, and I feel like I've only just scratched the surface.  

I'm no stranger to change and even transforming myself.  My life has handed me much to deal with, and usually in a moment's notice.  But this year I want to focus on intentional change, not just reacting to what life hands me.  They say how you react to change builds character, but what about actually building one's own character?  Why not intentionally change things I don't like about myself and focus on what I do like about myself?


Intentionally transforming myself into the person I want to be is going to be my focus for 2015!
Wish me luck!


Like my earrings?  Check them out HERE!


   

No comments:

Post a Comment