October 29, 2014

Attempting to get back to fearless. . . ("Haters gonna Hate")

Every time I write a stirring blog such as my sharing about my depression HERE, I get a few negative reactions.  I call those reactions blow back, which is basically haters responding to my writing.



Here's the kicker:  I don't write for those kinds of people.  I mostly write for myself, I always have.  But I also love to share my experiences because I want other women to know they're not alone in their hard times.  I've been through plenty of hard times to know the only way to get through them is to have POSITIVE people on my side, cheering me on, listening to my thoughts and worries, and sharing with me how they get through their hard times.  No one can get through this life alone!   

To those who bag on my writing:  I feel sorry for you, and if you ever need to talk, I'm here for you. 

###


No comments:

Post a Comment