January 10, 2014

Calling in Sick



I've been sick for the past three days:  Snotty nose, coughing, watering eyes, fever, and my body aches all over.  My sweet husband has been taking good care of me of course; I'm lucky Joe loves me so much, even when I'm sick and gross!  My sweet animals have been taking care of me too!  Raz, as most dogs, has to be wherever we are; he prefers to be cuddled up with us on our bed.  Our cats are the same way, they love to be where we are, and they prefer to be cuddled up with us on our bed too.

This morning I woke up covered in animals!  
I was completely uncomfortable, but I didn't want to move and wake them up, they're so cute and warm!


However, the bladder will win every time:  When one has to use the restroom, the animals must move.

I hope you're all having a great week!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment