November 17, 2013

Blessings

It's easy for me to look back at different life situations I've been through, and compare them to other situations throughout my life, and feel completely blessed.  But I feel it's more special to look at my life right now and know I've got a good thing going here.  I have the best life partner I could ever ask for; to be with someone who truly loves me just as I am is nothing short of a miracle.  I have sweet little animals around me that remind me of what innocence, dependence and responsibility are all about.  I love my God and the fullness I feel understanding his nature from time to time, it's a nature I seek after always through his word, spirit, and love.  I feel fortunate to be able to discern  between spirit and logic, and know both can exist together in my life.  Most of all, I am grateful to be fully aware of just how blessed I am. 


XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Anytime we can sense blessing is a blessing indeed. So many focus on disappointments, and forget the myriad of all they have!

    ReplyDelete