November 15, 2013

An Essential Thanksgiving Guide

Anyone who knows me even slightly, knows that Thanksgiving is my absolute favorite holiday!  I love Thanksgiving more than Christmas!  For me Thanksgiving represents everything I love most:  Family, friends, games, cooking, entertaining, cool Fall weather, beautiful Fall colors, and it's the kick off to the holiday season in general.

via
The New York Times published a fantastic guide for Thanksgiving meals HERE!  Scroll through the article and recipes; I'm sure you'll find something delicious to cook this year.  Please note Green Bean Casserole is not listed in this guide, thank goodness!

Are you hosting Thanksgiving this year?
What are some of your essential dishes?

XOXO

Essential Thanksgiving Guide HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment